Opening hours and prices
Winter opening hours (from october 1st on): Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 10am to 6pm.*
*Last entrance to the castle at 5pm. Last entrance to Piratia at 5:20pm.
|10% VAT included||Adults||Over 65s||Young people from
6 to 17
|Children up to 5||Groups of more than 10 people, per person|
|Tour with audio guide Castle + Piratia||10,00 €||7,00 €||6,00 €||free||7,00 €|
|Piratia Visit||6,00 €||5,00 €||4,00 €||free|
|Guided tour Castle + Piratia||12,00 €||9,00 €||7,00 €||free||9,00 €|
– Spanish: Saturdays and Sundays: at 11 a.m.
– Catalan: Saturdays and Sundays at 12:30 h.
Limited places. Advance purchase recommended.
Contact: email@example.com / +34 630 910 534
*Booking recommended at least 15 days in advance.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 696 65 64 62
- Audioguides in 4 different languages (Catalan, Spanish, English and French).
- Guided tours
- Dramatised visits
- Fully equipped rooms for organising events, conferences and presentations
- Free entrance to the gardens
How to get there
Entrance by Plaça del Castell, 1.
By public transport:
- By train: Rodalies Renfe. Castelldefels train stop
- By bus: Dr. Marañón – Pl. Joan XXIII bus stop
By C-32 and C-245.