From our educational department we have worked to offer a programme of visits adapted to the different age groups, to awaken the curiosity of the pupils, motivating their creativity and critical spirit through play.
Below are the educational visits and workshops available:
|Childhood education||Primary school||High school|
|We build castles||•||•|
|We guide ourselves like pirates!||•|
|Become an archaeologist||•||•|
|Prisoners at the Castle||•||•|
|Get to know the pirates||•|
- Dramatised visit: The little ones will be able to enjoy a fun and experiential visit. For children from P3 to 2nd year of primary school.
- We build castles: Through a construction game, we will explore what castles are and who their inhabitants were. For children from P3 to 2nd year of primary school.
- We guide ourselves like pirates!: Pupils will discover different orientation techniques used by seafarers, and will create a compass themselves. For middle and upper primary school students.
- Become an archaeologist: We will find out what an archaeologist is and what their job is, and then play at being archaeologists. For students in upper primary school and high school.
- Prisoners at the Castle: Thanks to the decoding of codes, students will decipher the stories of some of the International Brigaders who were imprisoned in the Castle. For students in upper primary school and high school.
- Get to know the pirates: Young people will be able to reflect on the concept of piracy, and on the reality and fiction behind the pirate myth. For high-school students.
- Piratia: become a Pirate that came to Castelldefels in order to attack it with its interactive and immersive experience. For primary and high school students.
- Guided visit: discover the Castle secrets: its parts, functions and curiosities, thanks to the explanations of one of our educators. For primary and high school students.